Kicking off your career with PwC is a special start, particularly as a fresh graduate. Can you imagine what it means to have access to over 250,000 colleagues across 158 countries, and all that from Kenya? If you join us, we’ll be giving you access to a global network for you to learn, grow and develop into the accomplished professional that you aspire to be.
Graduate recruitment 2021
Diversity is at the heart of our business. We are always looking for people with a range of different degree backgrounds and life experiences. You’ll be starting alongside other graduates and you’ll learn from each other and build relationships across all levels.
This year we are offering opportunities for our graduates in Assurance , Advisory and Tax. Each of these lines of service provide tailored learning and development programmes that will build strong foundational skills.
If you are looking for graduate jobs in Kenya, PwC is the right place to kickstart. Apply now to start your journey with us.
What’s so special about working at PwC Kenya?
- Paid study (and leave!) – We’ll pay all costs and give you time off to study for any relevant professional studies
- Digital upskilling – We provide digital upskilling and accelerator programs to support your growth in the digital world.
- The Learning Hub (Vantage) – Turbo charge your professional development with access to extensive L&D courses
- Professional memberships – Keep on top of the latest thinking in your profession and we’ll cover the costs.
- International opportunities – If travel is your thing, join a global firm with no shortage of short- and long-term secondments.
- Flexibility – Work flexibly and according to your personal goals
- Real time feedback – Constant Feedback on your development using our real time Snapshot tool
- Be part of a diverse workforce
Choosing PwC as your first job is the ideal launching pad. From day one, you’ll join a big family; you’ll help solve important problems and build trust in society alongside established and influential business professionals.
We will be honest: we’ll expect you to work smartly, be committed and flexible, and build working relationships of high value which are genuine and rooted in trust. In return, we’ll provide the support and encouragement you need to succeed and meet your professional goals. We’ll take care of you and your progress will be our priority.
Some of the benefits that you would gain as a Graduate Associate would include Work – Growth – Social
A real challenge: PwC works with some of the best known local and international brands. You can expect to be challenged and stretched by working for our prestigious clients and on complex projects. However, we can assure that working for the best brings rewarding professional experiences that can help shape your career.
Growing into an accomplished professional: Your development will be packed with variety and challenge. As you grow with us, you will get more responsibilities and you’ll have the opportunity to manage a team.
Want to know more about what we do? Check our services page.
Have any questions? Browse through our FAQ.
Q1. What are the key dates?
Applications for our Graduate Recruitment programme will run from 1st to 31st March 2021.Connect with us through our social media platforms to get regular updates on the recruitment i.e Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram.
Q2. Which line of service we’re recruiting graduates for?
We have opportunities in our Assurance and Tax Lines of Service. For more information about our service offerings, please click.
Q3. Who is eligible?
We accept people from all degree backgrounds.
To be eligible for our Graduate Program you’ll need to:
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Be in your final year of study or have completed your undergraduate in the 2020
- Have been awarded a minimum of a second class upper or its equivalent in your undergraduate
- Have been awarded a minimum of a B+ or its equivalent in your KCSE