Kemri -Wellcome Trust Needs a Project manager. The Project Manager support the development and delivery of major research grants being conducted. They will work with and need to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders including academic collaborators, external funding partners, and administrative teams of partnering research institutions in Kenya/East Africa and especially in Oxford University.
- Masters in Project Management, Business Administration or related filed
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in management projects using project management tools
- professional qualification in Project management; Certificate in Prince2 Practitioner or PMP is Mandatory. Certificate in ITIL or Prince2 or Agile will be added advantage
- Demonstrated successful management (3 years) of technical experience at a senior position or Managerial position managing complex project including preparing financial reports, project milestone reports and roles in budgeting/forecasting, tracking expenditure and staffing supervision.
- Highly developed problem solving and organization skills, with an ability to meet competing deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively to a high standard, including relatively complex scientific matters, orally and in writing
- Ability and willingness to actively contribute towards developing and improving innovative ways of working and managing projects and research programmes