- Registered in a recognized university and completed (passed) MSc course work in animal nutrition ready to start his/her thesis project.
- Demonstrated experience in laboratory procedures and data analysis.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office packages and data analysis tools.
- Experience contributing to writing reports and journal publications.
- An effective and energetic team player with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary and multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency with written and spoken English.