The International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) seeks to recruit Research Project Coordinator – Agronomist for its office based at Addis Ababa, Ethiopia at ILRI compound.
- Master’s degree or PhD degree in Dryland Agronomy, Crop-livestock systems, NRM, Soil Science or related fields
- In-depth knowledge in a technical or specialized field
- Masters’ degree with 9 years’ experience or PhD with 2 years’ experience
- Significant expertise in planning and executing dryland agriculture agronomic practices at scheme and watershed scales;
- Considerable practical agricultural experience, including experience on facilitating FRGs, on-farm experimentation and working with farmers;
- Experience with adapting agricultural practices to local biophysical and socio-economic conditions.